Monday, January 21, 2008

STARTING OVER :(

So last night in the wee hours of the night, while Kory was cutting and dying his hair, I was making some minor changes to my already oh so fabulous blog, and BAM! I deleted my entire blog! I didn't mean to I only wanted to delete the posting that I felt was not post worthy. It was all gone with just a click. I'll admit they did give me a warning, but I assumed it was for the post. Alas, my precious blog that I spent the past two months tracking our lives in faded away into the giant cyber world. I feel like I have been robbed of all my memories and the best ones at that. I was devastated. I tried to email support but alas, they were no help.

I am trying to be positive about it by starting over and making a new and improved blog. So welcome friends and family to our new and soon to be improved BLOG. (p.s I hate the word blog) Maybe its better this way.

Amy

No comments: