Thursday, July 30, 2009

Last night

Last night I said to Kory:

"Can you believe we have 8 and a half weeks left?!"

He, looked at me, shocked and stunned and said,

"What happened to the 9?!"

Needless to say, It seems like time just keeps cruising on even faster for us as we get closer. We have so much to do and so little time to do it in. Yeah I feel ginormous, and each day I swear this kid triples in size, but I wont mind if this kid decides to stay a week or two later.

Kory went to scout camp this week for a couple days, and while he was away I went over to my sister Hilary's house for a much needed pedicure. I couldn't wait to get home and take a picture of my pretty toes and blog about it, but when I got home and looked down at my toes I realized I somehow managed to scuff the crap out of them. I still can't figure out how on earth I did that. But despite that the little polka dots are smeared, I still have been getting compliments all week long from my little swimmers that my toes are just so pretty! My niece Taryn who attends my swimming lessons sometimes said that she too wanted to have her nails painted like that after seeing mine. :)

Anyway that is all for now...I know super boring...

2 comments:

KaSs MiLeS said...

it is coming up fast!! you will feel a lot more prepared after your shower on saturday!

rain said...

Yep a shower will put you more at ease. There's nothing that makes you more willing to face reality than a buttload of presents. Also, when my mom was in town she took me to get a pedicure. I'd never had one before...and lots of people have complimented me on it. Makes me feel pretty.