Saturday, September 25, 2010

Happy Birthday Mom and Grandma!



Today is my Mom's Birthday!

I am so glad I have this lady in my life, and that she plays such an active role in Axel's life as well. We are very blessed to be a part of her family, and I hope she knows how much we love, admire and respect her.

She is the reason I am what I am today. I tease her sometimes that all my "crazy" comes from her, but in reality that "crazy" side of me, is the side I am the most proud of and the side about myself I wouldn't trade or want to be any other way.

So thanks mom for teaching me to be the woman I am today, for loving me and for taking care of me! LOVE YOU and hope you enjoyed your "Birthday Week", (despite dad's teasing) we ALL know you deserve it, and are excited to celebrate with you!

Just thought this was a fun picture of my mom and festive to give you a little taste of the upcoming holiday season, doesn't my mom look adorable? And of course that tiny giraffe is to die for right?! So excited!

3 comments:

KaSs MiLeS said...

She's a pretty funny lady, I remember having dinner with her at your house once and I was surprised how funny she was.

rain said...

Happy Birthday to your mom! Hope it was a good one for you both.

Shauna said...

Happy Birthday Amy's Mom! By the way, in response to Kelli's post, I don't get tired of all the baby posts. It fills me in my baby hungry moments and I feel like I am keeping up on their growth even though I don't see them all the time. And the pictures are so freakin cute, I get to see their personalities! I love the shirt and tie on Axel!!