Sunday, September 11, 2011

3 months a few weeks ago...



I wrote this post a few weeks ago, but didn't upload it....

Holy crap where did the last 3 months go?!

I can not believe my little girl is already 3 months! She is growing up so fast!

She is such a GOOD baby. I'm serious too, she hardly ever cries. And when she does it's kinda funny because it sounds soooo fake and forced, like someone is saying whaaaa whaaa whaaaa. We laugh every time. And usually she will quickly change her tune if you pick her up. Unless it's bedtime, then all she wants you to do is put her to bed, and if you even dare try to snuggle with her she will get irate. Again my kind of kid. She is so much like me :)

Some of the things she has been doing lately...

She has turned into a gigglly girl now. Mostly it is for Daddy, all he has to do is look at her and she will start to giggle. It is pretty adorable, or when we change her, she is so ticklish on her shoulders, it kills me every time to hear her laugh. Each day she does a little more, and as many of you know, baby laughter is probably my most favorite sound in the world. NOTHING cheers me up quicker.

She has always been an excellent sleeper, with very few feedings in the night since she was tiny. At first I thought it was because we kept her in our bed. Something I decided we would just not even try to fight since we tried so hard with Axel and nothing ever worked. But because she wanted her space and was such a wiggle worm we kicked her out and and after about a week, she is now sleeping completely through the night. Usually from 9 or 10 until 6 or 7:30 . It is really nice to have her be such a good sleeper. And she doesn't cry when she wakes either, she just sits there and sucks at her hands and grunts. I think that is why she is sleeping through the night because I don't hear her wake up anymore and my body has stopped making milk at that time to wake me. (I had a few nights were I was just drenched because she didn't wake me up). We are pretty happy that she sleeps so well. It is such a blessing. We will be moving her into Axel's room soon probably but that makes me really nervous.



She has pretty good control of her little hands. She can move them around and get them in her mouth when she wants too.







She loves kicking her feet. Today infact she discovered she can really move them and she just layed on our bed kicking her feet as fast as she could then she would just smile all big at me. Too cute.

AS you can tell we are totally head over heals for her.

She is also the little chatter box now. The other morning she woke up and just was chatting away at her little mobile animals.

She is so petite, she still fits in her newborn t's. Because she has such narrow shoulders. She got that from me. Unfortunately nothing will ever fit her...




Don't forget to look at the post below....

6 comments:

rain said...

Such a sweet baby girl. I'm glad she's a great sleeper and a smiley for you guys. There's something about baby laughter--especially YOUR baby's laughter, that truly melts your heart. I hope that Axel gets better about sleeping. Like you said, you just have to stick with it. There may be times when he even relapses...it's for sure all our kids went through it. But it gets better, and you get to find new ways of dealing. ;)
I love the letters of Dani's name. Did you make those? Fantastic.

Ashley said...

Cute, cute, cute!
She is such a happy little thing, i'm pretty jealous of her good sleeping habits.

Jess~ca said...

What a sweet baby girl! With such beautiful eyes! I love it! And time is flying by...

p.s. I LOVE the letters you made of her name. they are FANTABULOUS!

Diana and Jon said...

Oh wow!!! She is so beautiful!

Amy said...

I wish I could take credit for those cute letters, my sister in law Nancy actually made them,we love them tho

KaSs MiLeS said...

i love the picture of dani with the D. she looks so delicate and graceful. she's such a pretty girl.