Monday, October 17, 2011

Baby girl and Gaugers aka "tank"

Don't let his nick name fool you, this guy may be big and tough looking but he sure has a sweet heart and a special soft spot for baby girl.

Whenever he sees her his eyes light up and he makes his way over to her,  NO MATTER what is in his way.

 
Gets into position, hence the tongue :) 


 
and he plants one on her!  ahhh so sweet right?! 
woops! She tried to turn her head to look at me, as cruel as this picture may seem, I love it, I love that Dani is getting a squished face, by gauges oober chub gang flashing hands and then his bright blues are so innocent, like always. Too cute!
 This is pretty much an everyday occasion, on this particular day I was ready with the camera. He is so sweet to her, and I know they will be the best of friends, maybe a little better than their older siblings :)

Not that S and A aren't good friends too, they just have a "different" kind of friendship. When they are friends they are the best of friends, but when they are enemies you better duck and cover.

5 comments:

Shauna said...

Yeah, I've been looking for my motivation as well. Dani looks so much like Kory in that last pic where gauge is pulling at her eye.

Kelli said...

Yeah, that kid is super fun now.

KaSs MiLeS said...

that's so sweet. he's so tender hearted.

rain said...

Oh my goodness, that's cute. I love how he sticks his tongue out, five minutes prior to the kiss.

Our EyreLife said...

I honestly thought, at first, that the sitting up baby was Dani and I just about peed my pants. NO WAY!!! But it isn't, so I kept myself dry. :)

She's adorable.

Kory----yes, brussel sprouts, they are. You and I are food besties!!! No cheese and lots of brussel sprouts!!! DELICIOUS!!! Unfortunately Dust and I aren't on the same page... :)